Monday, June 28, 2010

Ice Cream Shop Chalkboard Sign




























I finished the board for the Ice Cream Shop boys last night.  This puppy is about 5' wide and almost 4' high.  It'll go over their ice cream cake fridge.  If you are EVER in Penticton, you must go there.  The shop is called Ogo's (like Ogopogo, our parasailing lake monster here).  It's on Main Street, in the first block from the beach.  Not only do they have great ice cream and the best cones ever, but the shop itself is a wonder.  You just have to see it for yourself.

I'm excited to have this finished.  We'll drop it off this morning.  I can't wait to see Mike and Brian's reaction.  I hope they like it.  It's the reason I ordered the chalk ink markers, and hopefully it'll be the first of many boards I can do for businesses around town.  I'm lovin' these chalk markers.

3 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

WOW! This looks great! You worked the design very well with the odd cut of the chalkboard too. I think you will definitely get more business from this.

Claire M said...

Ah... this looks like fun and sure puts me in the mood for ice-cream!!

Unknown said...

I think this is my favourite (so far). It's fabulous and makes me want a slice of that cake.