Monday, March 24, 2014

Arte Studio Ginestrelle

Here are a few images of our surroundings at Arte Studio Ginestrelle. Marina and her family have taken wonderful care of us. They've provided this beautiful space, fed us fantastic breakfasts every morning, stoked the fires and created an environment perfect for contemplating and creating.  Tonight we have feasted once again on local cingiale, chickory and wine, this time for my farewell dinner. I'm all packed up and will head to the train station in the morning. This has been such a rich time that it feels both like it couldn't possibly have been just two weeks, and like it went by too quickly.  A huge thanks to Marina and family, and to my fellow artists here, for making this an experience I'll never forget. I hope to see you all (and Ginestrelle) again someday. 



1 comment: